Saturday, March 20, 2010

Japanese for the Day: Minna-san wa doko ni ikitai desuka?

YAY!! I'm finally in DISNEYLAND! *phew* what a relief :) although, the flight here wasn't nearly as long as I expected. OH! And on the flight, there was this really weird, freakish guy sitting next to me and my cousin. He kept looking and staring at us DX it was WEIRD!!!
Once we got here, we checked into the awesome Disneyland Resort Hotel, in the WONDER Tower and ate at the ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney.

Wow...what a busy first day :)

Oh...you all remember my grandmother? The one in the hospital with cancer...
While I was at dinner today, my mom called and said that my grandmother had had a seizure...
She actually had two seizures and..on the second one, her heart stopped...
They managed to stabilize her but...she's so weak now...
;~; why? Why is everything now getting worse..? :'(

Review:
  • JFTD
  • Finally here
  • Creepy guy
  • Check-in
  • ESPN ZONE/Downtown Disney
  • Grandma...
  • Why..?

No comments:

Post a Comment