Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happiest Place on Earth

Okay so, tonight is my last day here in Disneyland and oh, what a last day it was.
I came on this trip with my cousin and my two aunties. Apparently this morning, when my cousin woke up, her stomach wasn't feeling good and she was still uber tired. Unfortunately for her, I didn't find this bit of information out until a few hours later...after I made her ride Alice in Wonderland's Mad Tea Party tea cup ride (for those of you who are not familiar with this ride, it is a ride where you sit in a large tea cup and spin yourself dizzy) Big mistake! This pretty much took her out for the whole day since it just made her stomach worse :(
Aside from that little mishap, I saw the fireworks spectacular (which is ALWAYS awesome :D) and did a crazy amount of shopping. *sigh* I wish this never has to end...
Buuuuut unfortunately it does so now it's on to Vegas!! 6+ hour road trip, here we come!
But, not until we enjoy our last Disney dining experience at Goofy's Kitchen tomorrow morning before check-out :)

Also, an update on my grandmother's situation...
she is still in critical condition but stable. The doctors are monitoring her condition..







P.S.
Sorry no JFTD or review...it's midnight here and my brain is having a brain fart :P
Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment