Friday, March 19, 2010

Everything has to have a beginning.

"Minna-san, ohayogozaimasu!"
Okay so, that was my Japanese for the day.
As you all may have guessed, this is my first ever blog entry on my blogger. What made me start a blog, well, I guess I have a lot of random thoughts floating around in this big open space I call my mind. And each of these thoughts are begging to be free so, guess what. All of you who read these blogs are the sky to which my thoughts will take flight. Lucky you :)
Wow that was corny :P okay so.........................I guess introductions would be in order. Or should I skip the formalities and get to the good part? ;D *whispers to self* now if only I knew what the good part is >.<

I guess this'll be it for the first blog.
Review:
  • Japanese of the day
  • First blog ever!
  • Empty space
  • Corny moment
  • Missing good part
  • Whisper

Smileys used:

  • :)
  • :P
  • ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment