Friday, March 19, 2010

Japanese for the Day: Kokoro


BIG NEWS!! I'm going to HOLLYWOOD!! Well, not exactly but, I'll be in the same state. I leave for California tomorrow morning at 5:00 AM :O *gasp* I'm going to DISNEYLAND!!!
Why am I going? Because I need a vacation! With full-time work and school, when is a girl supposed to relax? DUH! Starting tomorrow XD and then....ROAD TRIP!! That's right, baby. Road trip all the way to VEGAS!! :D


But here's the thing...although I really want to go, I feel guilty. My grandma has been in the hospital for over two weeks now and, I really hate leaving while she's there :'( What if something bad happens (no negativity intended)? If something were to happen to her while I was gone, I don't know how I'd be able to live with myself. It's bad enough that I don't get to visit her as much as I'd like...
But my trip is already paid for...what do I do? What is the right thing to do? Is there even an answer to that?
*sigh* I don't know...

Happy because I'm off from work for 10 days and going on vacation +
Sad because my grandma is in the hospital=
Conflicted between the two



Review:


  • Japanese for the Day (JFTD)

  • Faux Hollywood

  • Disneyland

  • Road Trip to Vegas

  • Grandma

  • Conflict equation

Smileys used:



  • :O

  • XD

  • :D

  • :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment