Saturday, June 19, 2010

一番

YAY for the first ever Chou Bouken entry!! :D
Date: Friday, June 18, 2010
Where: Shirokiya, Ala Moana

OMG, recently, Shirokiya has become my FAVORITE place to shop! Gotta love all those yummy, uniquely Japanese goodies :] One of my new favorites? Watering KissMint Gum Green Apple and Berry flavors from Glico!


What I love about these gums is that, they start off with this burst of cool, minty-goodness, and end with a sweet fruity flavor [I'll admit that, it took me a while to get used to that minty rush in the beginning though :P] Such a cute little gum too. One stick is smaller then my iPod Touch :] It's a tiny gum that packs a powerful punch! Only $1.99 a pack!



Another recent favorite of mine are these yummy Usuyuki Biscuits with White [Vanilla] and Strawberry Cream. Perfect with Tazo/Arizona Green Tea :] Just $5 a box ;D
And of course, with every new favorite, there has to be a new not-so-great item lurking about. For me, it's got to be the Japanese sports drink, Pocari Sweat. Extremely popular in Japan, not so hot in Hawaii [well, to me anyway]. If I had to sum it up in a few words, I'd say...extremely diluted orange soda. But, it could just be me :P


Well now, wasn't that exciting for my very first entry? Lots of awesome finds but still more to search for. I shall keep everyone posted. Until next time, jyaa ne minna-san! Yondekurete arigatou!

1 comment: