Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Red Velvet Cupcakes! :D

Okay so, as requested by a few people, this one is all about my deliciously-delicious RED VELVET CUPCAKES!
It all started last, last weekend when my aunty and I went to the market. We had baked some blueberry muffins a few days before and, because they were so yummy and all gone, we decided to buy another box of muffin mix and bake some more. Then, aunty came up with a fantastic idea; why not bake cupcakes instead? Better yet, why not bake RED VELVET cupcakes? Best idea ever!!!
We bought the mix, we bought the color...time to put it all together! But wait, red velvet cupcakes usually have a slight chocolate taste to them (depending on the person baking them). What can I put in to give my cupcakes that slight chocolate taste? Lucky thing I work at a chocolate store ;) LIGHTBULB!! I had some GODIVA Milk Chocolate Cocoa powder in my refrigerator. Just a few tabelspoons of that = PERFECT! A very successful recipe indeed; especially for something that was originally supposed to be muffins but turned into wonderful cupcakes that everyone was able to enjoy...once, twice, even three or four times :D

No comments:

Post a Comment